Hey guys! I run an accelerator for freelancers and agencies. We recently added a verrrrrrrrry MVP accountability program into our product using Google Sheets. Members are loving it and I’m looking to optimize the program and soon enough convert it into an app/SaaS. Any suggestions are GREATLY appreciated
I am currently using webflow as my web builder and looking at memberstack for my membership ‘stack’.
Here’s my current accountability process:
- user submits a google form - meditation minutes, sleep hours, gratitude journal (yes/no) plus key marketing/sales KPIs (# outbound msgs, CRM minutes, # calls booked)
- users checkin with their accountability partners and confirms their Submission which updates their scorecard in google sheets
- If user does NOT submit accountability, their penalty is to add $15 to the pot.
- Every 2 weeks, the most consistent users split the pot as a reward
Desired functionality -
- app sends an email/text reminder at pre-set end of day time to complete their accountability
- User submits form from within portal/dashboard
- User connects with accountability partner (not sure best way to do this on memberstack)
- If user does NOT complete form during 24 hour window, user is auto-billed $15 via stripe
- user is able to view their daily / weekly / monthly activity #’s based on their submissions inside their dashboard. Based on their numbers, app recommends specific training/course materials to implement (part of our product is a course, so if user is low on outbound, I want to point them to the part to set this up)
- User is able to view group dashboard / leaderboard
- Weekly and monthly progress reports are sent automatically sharing the users progress on scorecard
- The most consistent members are rewarded by splitting the pot every 2 weeks