While MakerPad has some awesome tutorials (https://www.makerpad.co/tutorials) I’ve been doing a deep dive into Webflow and MemberStack beyond what’s currently available. Wanted share
Just finished creating a 30 minute step-by-step screencast walking through how to setup a Webflow site, with MemberStack allowing logged in members to personalize their dashboards content.
- Visitor signs up and becomes a member
- New member selects some screening options
- Based on selections member is shown relevant, personalized articles
- Full control of your sites design in Webflow.
- Using the Webflow CMS to store your member accounts.
- Using MemberStack to provide members only access.
- Personalized content through member settings.
To accomplish this I use:
Here’s the video:
You can also download a 255 page PDF Guide with 495 screenshots to walk through this setup at your own pace.